9.22.2009

So, everyone in my house has the flu and I'm feeling pretty out of it today (good sign that I'm next). Sucks.

Tomorrow is DH and I's 2nd wedding anniversary. I just found out that it is also National Celebrate Bisexuality Day tomorrow. I just picked 9/23 as a wedding date cuz 23 is my favorite number. Funny.

I missed Pride yesterday because of work I had to do for school. It was supposedly awesome. We took the kids last year. It was cool because, after the parade, #2 told us he didn't know yet if he liked boys or girls but it is cool to know that we'll accept him, whether he's gay or straight. That was what I was hoping the kids would get out of it (plus the culture, of course). I'm such a flaming liberal.

Oh yeah, and the IRB approved the study, finally. Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment